Student visa

Skilled Migrant Residence Visa

The Skilled Migrant policy addresses migrants who want to move to New Zealand on a permanent basis and are planning to take up employment in their area of professional expertise.

A resident visa under the Skilled Migrant Category will allow you to

  • Live, work and study in New Zealand
  • Include your partner and your dependent children aged 24 and under.

Application under this category consists of stages

  • Stage 1 – The Expression of Interest, EOI
  • Stage 2 – The Residence Application

How To Apply


Complete Free Assessment at the following link.


Our Licensed Immigration Adviser will Assess your case and provide advise.


You provide required documents.


We will prepare and lodge the application with Immigration New Zealand.