Student visa

Study Visa

If you wish to study longer than 3 months in New Zealand, you must apply for a student visa to undertake the course. We also partner with reputed New Zealand education institutions and can arrange offer of place for your preferred qualification which may be Diploma, Degree or post graduate qualification. We provide this service with no extra cost, provided we are representing you for the student visa application at Immigration New Zealand.

How To Apply


Complete Free Assessment at the following link.


Our Licensed Immigration Adviser will Assess your case and provide advise.


Choose your education institution and course.


we will prepare and lodge student visa application with Immigration New Zealand.